Smokey Beef Burger – Memphis-StyleMeat, Lactose-free, Main course, Spring, Summer, Herbst, Barbecue,
We'll show you how to make the perfect Smokey Beef Burger.
Used SENNA Products:
SENNA Barbecue Sauce
• A nuance of freedom and adventure
• Strong smoky fragrance
• Sun-ripened tomatoes, fine onions and crispy peppers
Art.Nr.: 1236223 | 700g (6 x 700g)
SENNA Estragon Senf
• Fine mustard taste
• Piquant, tasty flavour
Art.Nr.: 1236205 | 5kg
• For frying meat and fish
• Excellent stability even at high temperatures and long frying time
• Delicate aroma – gives the food a particularly fine taste
• Contains unsaturated fatty acids
• Also suitable for use in marinades
Art.Nr.: 1225210 | 5l
SENNA Burger Sauce
• The special something for every burger
• Also ideal as a dip for french fries
• A hint of fresh tomatoes, selected spices and fine cornichons
Art.Nr.: 1236232 | 700g (6 x 700g)
- To prepare the smoky steak marinade, mix the SENNA Bratcreme, SENNA Barbecue Sauce, bourbon whiskey, SENNA Estragon Senf (tarragon mustard), chervils and pepper together well.
- Then place the juicy beef fillet steaks in the marinade and leave for 24 hours.
- Take the meat out of the marinade on the following day and leave to drain.
- Then place on the hot grill and cook to the customer’s taste.
- In the meantime, cut open the burger buns and place them on the grill until they are crispy and warm.
- Serve the burger with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and the beef fillet steak.
Curly Fries and SENNA Barbecue and Burger Sauce go perfectly with the burger.