03. Dec, 2020
Chocolate parfait with pistachio pestoVegetarian, Dessert, Spring, Summer,
A light and varied recipe for hot summer days!
Used SENNA Products:
• High volume
• Delicate glaze
• Suitable for all cream machines
• With sugar
• Made from pure vegetable fats
Art.Nr.: 1246212 | 10l Bag-in-Box
- To make the parfait, beat the whites of the eggs together with salt until stiff, sprinkle in the sugar and continue beating until the mixture shines. Stir in the yokes briefly.
- Then mix the SENNA Schlagcreme with the SENNA Dunkle Creme, carefully fold in to the eggs and pour into the prepared mould. Cover and freeze for 6 hours.
- To make the pistachio pesto, chop the pistachios and almonds together finely with the sugar in a cutter and stir in orange juice and amaretto until smooth. Then chill until ready to serve.
- Shortly before serving, turn out the parfait onto a board, cut into slices and serve. Add the pistachio pesto and decorate with fresh berries and mint.
- The parfait can be left in the freezer for 2-3 weeks.
Use pumpkin seeds instead of almonds for a welcome variety.