Apple cake in a jarVegetarian, Advent & Christmas, Dessert, Herbst, Winter,
The fruity apple cake in a jar is perfect as a souvenir and stays fresh and juicy even after long periods of storage.
Used SENNA Products:
• Fast and clean separation
• The baked goods don’t stick
• The fat doesn’t stick to the bottom of the baking tray
• Easy and fast to use
Art.Nr.: 1243230 | 500ml (6 x 500ml)
• Whole apple slices
• Many different uses
• Consistent quality, at all times
• Particularly baking and freezing stability
• Long shelf life
Art.Nr.: 1247200 | 5kg
SENNA Melange universal
• 10% butterfat
• Good overrun
• For short-crust pastry and cremes
Art.Nr.: 1214220 | 10kg (4 x 2,5kg)
SENNA Backaroma Vanille
• Fine vanilla flavour
Art.Nr.: 1248310 | 1kg (6x 1kg)
SENNA Backaroma Rum
• Intensive, full taste of Austrian rum
Art.Nr.: 1248305 | 1kg (6 x 1kg)
• Smooth consistency
• No additives
• Temperature stability thanks to fractionation
• 100% natural
Art.Nr.: 1413254 | 10kg (5 x 2kg)
- Soak the SENNA apple wedges in warm water.
- Then add the grated nuts, lemon juice and zest.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat. Spray the inside of the glasses with SENNA separating fat spray. Place the rubber rings in cold water.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, except for the apples. Then work everything into a smooth dough. Then fold in the apple mixture.
- Distribute the batter evenly over the glasses, filling each glass only halfway.
- Scatter the prepared crumble mixture over it. Then bake the glasses for about 30-35 minutes.
- Take the jars out of the oven and close them immediately. To do this, place a wet rubber ring on the inside of a glass lid and fix the lid to the glass with clamps. Let the cakes cool in the closed glasses. The cake lasts about 2 months in the glass.
Refine with SENNA vanilla sauce!