03. Dec, 2020
Apple snails (Apfelschnecken)Vegetarian,
The delicious apple snails made from donut dough are very popular not only in the cold season, but also as a dessert.
Used SENNA Products:
• Frying fat with high-quality peanut oil
• No greasy film left on the fried foods
• Excellent frying results thanks to high resilience
• Odourless and tasteless
Art.Nr.: 1221202 | 10kg (4 x 2,5kg)
SENNA Fritter ZERO Tropical
Art.Nr.: 1221205 | 10kg (4 x 2,5kg)
• Whole apple slices
• Many different uses
• Consistent quality, at all times
• Particularly baking and freezing stability
• Long shelf life
Art.Nr.: 1247200 | 5kg
SENNA Kaltcreme ZERO Palm
• Creme powder, cold-soluble
• Pleasant vanilla flavour
• Very good glaze
• Straightforward, fast processing
• High baking stability
Art.Nr.: 1244212 | 10kg
- Leave the SENNA Apfelspalten to soak in lukewarm water for 10 to 12 hours.
- Mix the sugar and SENNA Kaltcreme with the cinnamon and stir into the apple slices. Then add the raisins.
- Roll out the donut dough prepared according to the basic recipe until approx. 2 mm thick and spread the apple mixture on this thinly.
- Roll tightly into a strudel and cut into approx. 2 cm thick slices (snails).
- Place the rolled dough pieces onto a floured cloth, cover and leave to rise.
- Bake the snails in hot SENNA Goldfritter when three-quarters proofed until golden brown.
- After baking, glaze the cooled snails with SENNA Fondagel.
Decorate with SENNA Dekorglasur light.