Tomato and coconut soup with puff pastry sticksVegetarian,
This creamy tomato and coconut soup is not only delicious, but also quick and easy to prepare.
Used SENNA Products:
Art.Nr.: 1249353 | 1,5kg (6 x 1,5kg)
Monini Classico natives Olivenöl extra
Art.Nr.: 1249603 | 3l (4 x 3l)
SENNA Cucina Italiana Tomatenbasis-Sauce
• Mediterranean, intensive fruity taste
• Can be used 1:1, saving valuable working time
• Only top quality: no stalk, no pips, no skin
• Tomato pieces in an exquisitely seasoned tomato sauce
• The ideal base for Italian dishes
Art.Nr.: 1249535 | 4,15kg (3 x 4,15kg)
SENNA Grill Sauce
• Fruity, fresh flirt
• Piquant, spicy hotness
• Sun-ripened tomatoes, crispy peppers, tender onions and delicious sweetcorn
Art.Nr.: 1236224 | 700g (6 x 700g)
- To make the puff pastry sticks, first leave the SENNA puff pastry block to defrost in its film.
- As soon as the pastry has defrosted, work in 250 g of grated mozzarella.
- Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 2.2 mm and cut into pieces 0.5 cm wide and 8 cm long.
- Roll these pieces into sticks and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Then bake at 220°C for approx. 20 min. depending on the size of the stick.
- To make the tomato and coconut soup, chop the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli finely and sauté briefly in Monini olive oil.
- Then deglaze with SENNA Tomatenbasis Sauce and vegetable stock, cover and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the coconut milk and season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Serve the tomato and coconut soup in a mug and decorate with the puff pastry sticks and basil.
Add a little SENNA Grill Sauce to the soup to give it more zest!