03. Dec, 2020
Nut GugelhupfVegetarian, Glutenfree, Lactose-free, Valentine's day, Mother’s Day, Father´s Day, Dessert, Baking, Spring, Herbst,
This delicious nut gugelhupf goes perfectly with the afternoon coffee.
Used SENNA Products:
• Premium creme margarine with 60% coconut fat
• Perfect overrun
• Optimum liquid absorption
• Also ideal for ice creams
Art.Nr.: 1211201 | 10kg (4 x 2,5kg)
- Beat the SENNA Creme together with the icing sugar until frothy
- Gradually add the eggs. Scrape together 2-3 times with a pastry spatula so that all of the margarine is mixed in and does not stick to the bowl.
- Mix the rice flour together with the almond flour and baking powder and blend into the finished egg mix.
- Spray the Gugelhupf moulds with release spray and line with blanched almonds. Fill the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into the moulds.
- After baking, turn the gugelhupf out of the mould and leave to cool down.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.
- Baking temperature: 180-190 degrees
- Baking time: 35-40 minutes (depending on the oven)
Goes well with a hot cup of coffee!