Perfect for hot summer days! We'll tell you how the gazpacho works particularly well.
Used SENNA Products:
SENNA Cucina Italiana Tomatenbasis-Sauce
• Mediterranean, intensive fruity taste
• Can be used 1:1, saving valuable working time
• Only top quality: no stalk, no pips, no skin
• Tomato pieces in an exquisitely seasoned tomato sauce
• The ideal base for Italian dishes
Art.Nr.: 1249535 | 4,15kg (3 x 4,15kg)
Monini Classico natives Olivenöl extra
Art.Nr.: 1249603 | 3l (4 x 3l)
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds, wash and dice into small pieces.
- Place some diced pepper on one side for the garnish.
- Cut the peeled cucumber into small pieces too.
- Now season all of the vegetables with salt, pepper and the crushed garlic and finally purée them.
- Add a little of the Monini Classico olive oil and tomato juice whilst puréeing.
- Season to taste with Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce and leave to chill (best in a freezer).
- Serve the gazpacho in small dishes, sprinkle with the diced pepper and drizzle with a little Monini Classico olive oil.
Goes well with crispy and warm baguette direct from the grill and drizzled with a little Monini Classico olive oil.