Pumpkin Spice Cake or Halloween MuffinsHalloween, Advent & Christmas, Dessert, Baking, Snack, Herbst, Winter,
These spice cakes with pumpkin puree fit perfectly into the autumn season! With a few simple tricks, they can also be quickly transformed into Halloween muffins!
Used SENNA Products:
• Best binding properties for short-crust pastry
• Aroma withstands the baking process
• Ideal for short-cut pastry and yeast dough
Art.Nr.: 1212201 | 10kg (4 x 2,5kg)
SENNA Backaroma Vanille
• Fine vanilla flavour
Art.Nr.: 1248310 | 1kg (6x 1kg)
SENNA Backaroma Orange
• Fruity orange taste
Art.Nr.: 1248330 | 1kg (6 x 1kg)
• Fast and clean separation
• The baked goods don’t stick
• The fat doesn’t stick to the bottom of the baking tray
• Easy and fast to use
Art.Nr.: 1243230 | 500ml (6 x 500ml)
• High volume
• Delicate glaze
• Suitable for all cream machines
• With sugar
• Made from pure vegetable fats
Art.Nr.: 1246210 | 1l (12 x 1l)
- First prepare the pumpkin puree. To do this, boil the pumpkin (butternut or Hokkaido) in a little water and the orange juice until soft and then puree with the spices until smooth. Season to taste.
- Stir margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs a little at a time.
- Fold in the spices and the pumpkin ice cream. Gradually mix the flour into the mixture.
- Fill into muffin tins (spray with SENNA separating fat beforehand) and bake at 160° for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie (Caution: max at 45°C).
- Whip the whipped cream (chill for at least 12 hours before use, according to the package instructions), fold in the chocolate and the spices and flavourings.
- Cover the muffins with the frosting and decorate as desired.
For Halloween cupcakes: Add food colouring to the frosting! Decorate with homemade chocolate spider webs.